What exactly is a cultural producer? How has the portrait of the solitary artist working in the studio been reshaped as the artist simultaneously making objects, writing, curating and teaching? What are the challenges posed by these interchangeable and expanding identities and platforms?
- teachingvisualculture reblogged this from nicolelavelle
- designersread said: Everyone produces culture, as a byproduct of conversation and action and thought.
- veronicagrow reblogged this from nicolelavelle
- veronicagrow likes this
- leisure---class likes this
- yellow-post-its likes this
- corbinlamont likes this
- nicolelavelle posted this